How to Handle Order Problems ( Exceptions)
Occasionally you may encounter problems with your orders when trading on Binance. We can divide these into two categories:
1. Your trade order is not executing.
- Check the selected order’s price in the open orders section. Verify whether or not it has matched a counterparty’s order (bid/ask) with this price level and volume.
- If you would like to expedite your order, consider canceling it from the open orders section and submitting a new order at a more competitive price. For a quick settlement, you may also consider using a market order.
2. Your order has a more technical issue.
- Issues like the inability to cancel your orders or coins not being credited to your account require further support. Please contact our Customer Support team and provide screenshots that’ll document:
- The order’s details
- Any error code or exception message
You can contact Customer Support by logging into your account and clicking the support icon in the bottom right corner.