This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Important Updates to the APENFT (NFT) Airdrop Program
The APENFT foundation has published the latest update on the APENFT (NFT) airdrop program. NFT will now be airdropped to WINkLink (WIN) holders, in addition to TRON (TRX), BitTorrent (BTT) and JUST (JST) holders on a monthly basis. The snapshots for the airdrop still take place at 12:00:00 (UTC) on the 10th of each month from June 2021 to June 2023.
Further details about this change are shown below:
- The updated airdrop program will be implemented starting from 2021-11-10 at 12:00:00 (UTC), and completed on 2023-06-10 at 12:00:00 (UTC.)
- Binance will take a snapshot of TRX, BTT, JST and WIN tokens held by Binance users at the above time, and will distribute NFT tokens based on the formula as follows:
- NFT claimed by TRX holder A = (Amount of TRX held by TRX holder A at the snapshot time / Total amount of TRX held by the exchange at the snapshot time) * Total NFT airdropped to Binance from holding TRX;
- NFT claimed by BTT holder A = (Amount of BTT held by BTT holder A at the snapshot time / Total amount of BTT held by the exchange at the snapshot time) * Total NFT airdropped to Binance from holding BTT;
- NFT claimed by JST holder A = (Amount of JST held by JST holder A at the snapshot time / Total amount of JST held by the exchange at the snapshot time) * Total NFT airdropped to Binance from holding JST.
- NFT claimed by WIN holder A = (Amount of WIN held by WIN holder A at the snapshot time / Total amount of WIN held by the exchange at the snapshot time) * Total NFT airdropped to Binance from holding WIN.
- TRX, BTT, JST and WIN tokens that are pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your TRX, BTT, JST and WIN balance. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- In order to be eligible to receive the NFT airdrop, at the snapshot time, each user needs to have a minimum holding of (including those in pending trade orders):
- 100 TRX
- Or 2,000 BTT
- Or 100 JST
- Or 15,000 WIN
- The snapshots will include TRX, BTT, JST and WIN balances in Spot wallets, Margin accounts, Savings accounts, Staking accounts and Coin-Margined Futures wallets, but exclude USDT-Margined Futures wallets. Undistributed TRX, BTT, JST and WIN interest payments will not be included.
- TRX, BTT, JST and WIN borrowed from Margin or Crypto Loans, or TRX, BTT, JST and WIN transferred to Spot wallets from these accounts, will not count towards the airdrop threshold.
- For the trading and listing of NFT on Binance, NFT will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of NFT. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per our internal policy.
- Binance will distribute the NFT tokens on a monthly basis after the project has completed the NFT token distribution to exchanges. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.
For further information on how the NFT tokens will be airdropped, please refer to:
- APENFT Foundation’s Announcement on Adjusting the APENFT(NFT) Airdrop Strategy
- Binance Will Support the APENFT (NFT) Airdrop Program for TRON (TRX), BitTorrent (BTT) and JUST (JST) Holders
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.