This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Important Updates to SUSHIDOWN Binance Leveraged Token
To provide a better trading experience for our users, SUSHIDOWN will undergo a 10,000-for-1 reverse token split, starting at 2021-03-23 06:00 AM (UTC). The reverse token split process will take approximately 24 hours, with the following timeline:
- At 2021-03-23 06:00 AM (UTC), we will suspend trading, subscription, and redemption of SUSHIDOWN tokens. All existing trade orders will be canceled. We will then take a snapshot of SUSHIDOWN balances in users’ accounts and begin the reverse token split of SUSHIDOWN tokens at a ratio of 10,000 SUSHIDOWN (before the reverse split) = 1 SUSHIDOWN (after the reverse split).
- At 2021-03-24 06:00 AM (UTC), new SUSHIDOWN balances will be updated, and we will open trading for SUSHIDOWN/USDT. Subscription and redemption functions for SUSHIDOWN tokens will also be opened at this time.
About the SUSHIDOWN Reverse Token Split
A reverse token split is a process that consolidates the existing number of issued tokens into a smaller number of proportionally more valuable tokens. Based on the ratio of 10,000 SUSHIDOWN (before the reverse split) = 1 SUSHIDOWN (after the reverse split), if the total number of issued SUSHIDOWN tokens is 100 billion tokens before the reverse token split, the total number of issued SUSHIDOWN tokens after the reverse token split will be 10 million tokens. If a user holds 1,000,000 SUSHIDOWN tokens before a 10,000-for-1 reverse token split, the user would end up holding 100 SUSHIDOWN tokens after the reverse token split.
- During this 24-hour reverse token split process, any changes in net asset value (NAV) of SUSHIDOWN tokens might be reflected on SUSHIDOWN’s NAV K-line graph. Please be noted that the NAV of SUSHIDOWN might be incorrect due to the reverse token split process.
- It is strongly recommended for SUSHIDOWN token holders to re-assess their holding risk before the start of the reverse token split process to mitigate against the price fluctuations that may occur during the reverse token split process. Users are advised to trade or redeem their SUSHIDOWN tokens into USDT before the start of the reverse token split process. For more information, please refer to this guide: About Binance Leveraged Tokens.
- If users are holding SUSHIDOWN tokens after 2021-03-23 06:00 AM (UTC), Binance will consolidate these tokens at a ratio of 10,000 SUSHIDOWN (before the reverse split) = 1 SUSHIDOWN (after the reverse split) and update the SUSHIDOWN tokens balances at 2021-03-24 06:00 AM (UTC) after the reverse token split is complete. Due to unit limitations, the new SUSHIDOWN balances will be updated up to 8 decimal places only.
- Users will have a 15-minute window after the reverse token split is complete to subscribe or redeem before trading resumes.
- The 24-hour time is based on our best estimates and may vary. We will post a further announcement to inform users when trading, subscription, and redemption will resume after the reverse token split is complete.
Risk Warning: Leveraged Tokens are designed for short term bets on market movement, with a preference toward momentum. Long term holding of Binance Leveraged Tokens (BLVT) is risky, as the token has some built-in decay in the absence of momentum movements in favor of the position. Note that BLVT is NOT a replacement for a margin leveraged product, and does not behave the same way. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Leveraged Tokens.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on