This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Binance P2P Offers a Fee Promotion in Southeast Asia: Get 50% Off Maker Fees
Binance P2P is launching a special maker fee promotion for all Southeast Asian traders.
Activity Period: 2022-02-10 05:00 (UTC) to 2022-02-16 10:00 (UTC)
During the activity period, all eligible makers in Southeast Asia who post new advertisements traded with local fiat currencies will enjoy 50% off maker fees on all trading pairs.
Get started now:
- How to buy cryptocurrencies on Binance P2P?
- How to sell cryptocurrencies on Binance P2P?
- How to post trade advertisements on Binance P2P?
Terms and conditions:
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker”. These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to "make the market", and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.
- The promotion is applicable to local fiat currencies in Southeast Asia only.
- Makers can go to https://www.binance.com/en/fee/p2pFeeRate to check the effective fee rates for each asset before proceeding to create new ads.
- To enjoy the new fee rates and avoid errors, makers should close all existing ads, and create new ones.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.