This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Binance Launches USDT-Margined Futures Taker Incentive Program
Binance Futures will launch a USDT-Margined Futures Taker Incentive Program at 2021-02-08 00:00 AM (UTC).
The program is open to users who complete taker trades on any USDT-margined pair traded on the Binance Futures market (including perpetual and quarterly contracts). Please fill in this form to apply.
Program Duration: 2021-02-08 00:00 (UTC) to 2021-04-30 23:59 (UTC)
- 1st Session: 2021-02-08 00:00 (UTC) to 2021-02-28 23:59 (UTC)
- 2nd Session: 2021-03-01 00:00 (UTC) to 2021-03-31 23:59 (UTC)
- 3rd Session: 2021-04-01 00:00 (UTC) to 2021-04-30 23:59 (UTC)
Binance will offer rebates to top 30 clients based on taker volume ranking. The rebate structure is as below. Rebates will be paid out monthly in three sessions, top 50 takers will be informed about their ranking weekly.
Notes & Terms:
- This program applies to all USDT-margined pairs traded on the Binance Futures market (including perpetual and quarterly contracts);
- The program is open to clients whose taker volume is larger than 0.01% of the total trading volume on Binance Futures. Please fill in this form to apply;
- To be eligible for the rebate in the 2nd Session, users must achieve at least 5% growth in terms of taker market share compared to their taker market share in January 2021.
- To be eligible for the rebate in the 3rd Session, users must achieve at least 10% growth in terms of taker market share compared to their taker market share in January 2021.
- The rebate is calculated based on total taker fees. Maker volume and fees are irrelevant to this program. The rebate will be distributed to the winners’ spot wallets within 10 business days after each session ends;
- Sub-account volume will be aggregated to the main account;
- Binance reserves the right to extend, cancel, or amend any terms of the program at our discretion.
Note: This announcement has been updated on 2021-03-23 to reflect the market share requirements for participants.
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on