This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Binance Will Support the Avalanche (AVAX) and Firo (FIRO) Network Upgrades & Hard Forks
Binance will support the Avalanche (AVAX) and Firo (FIRO) network upgrades & hard forks.
- The Avalanche (AVAX) network upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-08-24 14:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of AVAX tokens will be suspended starting from 2021-08-24 13:00 (UTC).
- The Firo (FIRO) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at the Firo block height of 401,580, or at approximately 2021-08-26 08:30 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FIRO will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-08-26 07:30 (UTC).
- The Avalanche (AVAX) network upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-08-24 14:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- The Firo (FIRO) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at the Firo block height of 401,580. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of AVAX and FIRO will not be affected during the upgrades.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding AVAX and FIRO in their Binance accounts.
- The Avalanche (AVAX) and Firo (FIRO) network upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for AVAX and FIRO once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrades & hard forks, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.