This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
StormX Trading Competition - $50,000 in STMX to Be Won!
Competition period: 2020/12/18 0:00 AM to 2020/12/24 11:59 PM (UTC)
Promotion A: New User Exclusive Rewards of $10,000 in STMX!
All users who registered for a Binance account during the competition period and achieve a total effective trading volume of 30,000 STMX or more (including buys & sells) across any STMX trading pairs will share an exclusive prize pool of 10,000 USD worth of STMX.
Promotion B: STMX Trading Competition - $30,000 in STMX to Be Won!
All users with a total effective trading volume (including both buys and sells) of 100,000 STMX or more during the competition period will share a pool of 30,000 USD in STMX, based on the proportion of each user‘s total STMX trading volume.
The STMX reward for each qualified user = (Each user’s total effective trading volume / all qualified users’ total effective trading volume) * $30,000 in STMX.
Promotion C: Trade STMX to Win from Lucky Draw for $ 500 USD in STMX Tokens
All users with a total trading volume (including both buys and sells) of 8,000 STMX or more during the competition period will qualify for a lucky draw, where 20 lucky winners will be randomly drawn to each win 500 USD in STMX tokens.
Lucky Draw Mechanics:
- We will take the final 8 numeric digits of the last Binance Chain hash value at 11:59 PM (UTC) on the last day of this promotion period as the winning number.
- We will then use this winning number to match User IDs from the first digit onward. The lucky winners whose IDs have the most consecutive identical digits will win the lucky draw.
- If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, we will then further select winners based on their User IDs in numerical order (UID numbers are assigned by numerical order, so we encourage users to register early).
- For example:
- Assume that the last Binance Chain block hash value before 2020/12/24 11:59 PM (UTC) is: 3E53A755905113FD1738F0A585D65CE4AC942AAF214625512E30A07FBBA5DFA5
- Removing the letters from the hash value leaves us with a string of numbers: 35375590511317380585654942214625512300755
- The winning number is the last 8 digit: 12300755.
- The user whose User ID matches the 8-digit winning number will be a winner.
- If there are no matches for the 8-digit winning number, we will match the last 7 digits with the last 7 digits of User IDs: 2300755.
- If there are no matches for the 7-digit winning number, we will match the last 6 digits with the last 6 digits of User IDs: 300755.
Terms & Conditions:
- Trading volume on the STMX/BNB pair will be doubled when calculating users’ total effective trading volumes.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period of the STMX cash voucher is set at 7 days from the day of distribution.
- How to Redeem a Cash Voucher.
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- STMX trading pairs include STMX/USDT, STMX/BNB, STMX/ETH, STMX/BTC.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of the STMX/USDT trading pair during the competition period as the STMX/USD exchange rate for STMX distribution.
- The effective trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades, across all STMX trading pairs.
- Sub-account trading volumes will be combined with the master account’s standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.