Binance Community Coin Vote Round 2 - ARPA vs CRE
We have made the following change to the activity rules for this session:
- Users that vote for the runner-up will now split a predetermined BNB pool, instead of this BNB pool previously being allocated to the winner.
- The BNB holding period has been reduced to 7 days, down from 9 days previously.
The vote will start at 2019/11/05 4:00 AM (UTC) for 24 hours and will close at 2019/11/06 4:00 AM (UTC).
The number of votes each user receives will be determined by their 7-day average (hourly snapshots) BNB holdings from: 2019/10/29 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/11/05 0:00 AM (UTC).
If ARPA (ARPA) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for ARPA will split a total reward pool of 15,000,000 ARPA, based on the number of votes from each participant.
If Carry (CRE) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for CRE will split a total reward pool of 50,000,000 CRE, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Users that voted for the runner up will then split a pool of 2,500 BNB, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Airdrop allocation per winning vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the winner) X Total Airdrop Pool.
Airdrop allocation per runner-up vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the runner-up) X Runner-up Airdrop Pool.
Terms & conditions:
- We will endeavor to list the winning project’s token within a reasonable time frame after the vote, pending wallet and tech integration for the coin.
- Users will only be able to choose one project to contribute all their votes to. You cannot vote for both projects.
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the vote ends.
- Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on