Binance will support the NEO(NEO), Ardor (ARDR) and Hive (HIVE) upgrade and hard fork with the following timeline:
- Binance will support the upcoming NEO, ARDR and HIVE upgrade and hard fork. Deposits and withdrawals of NEO, ARDR and HIVE will be suspended starting from 2020/09/21 12:00 PM (UTC).
- Please note that trading of NEO, ARDR and HIVE will not be affected.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the above cut-off time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding NEO, ARDR and HIVE in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for NEO, ARDR and HIVE once we deem the upgraded network to be stable.
- This NEO, ARDR and HIVE upgrade and hard fork will not result in a new token being created.
- For more information on the upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following post: NEO, Ardor v2.3.2 and HIVE.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on