Binance will support the Stratis (STRAT) token swap to STRAX, with the following timeline:
- At 2020/11/11 04:00 AM (UTC), all STRAT in Binance Savings accounts will be redeemed and automatically deposited into user spot accounts.
- At 2020/11/11 04:00 AM (UTC), all STRAT staked in Binance Staking accounts will be unstaked and automatically deposited into user spot accounts. At the same time, STRAT staking rewards will be calculated and rewarded based on the amount and time that the STRAT was staked up until 2020/11/11 04:00 AM (UTC).
- Deposits and withdrawals of STRAT will be suspended starting from 2020/11/12 4:00 AM (UTC), at which point we will begin the token swap.
- Important: Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your STRAT deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. If deposited after this time, the tokens will not be credited to your account.
- Trading will be halted in all STRAT trading pairs at 2020/11/12 8:00 AM (UTC) and the trading pairs will also subsequently be delisted from the exchange. We will take an immediate snapshot of all STRAT balances at the same time (2020/11/12 8:00 AM UTC), and begin the distribution of STRAX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 STRAT = 1 STRAX.
- Trading will then open for the new STRAX/BTC, STRAX/ETH, STRAX/USDT and STRAX/BUSD trading pairs at 2020/11/18 3:00 AM (UTC).
- We will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals for STRAX will open.
For further information, please refer to the following: Introducing STRAX, STRAX Token Swap, Token Swap FAQ.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on