Binance Liquid Swap Adds ETH Support and Opens ETH/BUSD Liquidity Pool
We’re excited to announce that Binance Liquid Swap (BSwap) now supports ETH and has opened a ETH/BUSD liquidity pool.
- High Returns - Add funds to a liquidity pool to earn fees generated though pool transactions and earn interest.
- Low Slippage - Trade in the Swap Pool for better pricing and low slippage, depending on the size of each liquidity pool.
- Competitive Fees - all traders will enjoy a low swap/trading fee.
- Adding funds to the liquidity pool carries certain risks. The token distribution returned to you upon removal may differ from your initial input.
- When adding/removing funds to the liquidity pool, some transaction fees may be incurred. For further details, please refer to the guides below.
Guides and related materials:
- What is “BSwap”
- BSwap User Agreement
- How to use BSwap - Liquidity
- How to use BSwap - Swap
- How to check share and history of BSwap
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on