Binance has launched the Vanilla Options testnet. To provide better user experience, we invite all users worldwide to participate in our public test of Binance Vanilla Options.
Campaign Period: 2020/11/09 06:00 AM to 2020/11/20 06:00 AM (UTC)
How to participate in open beta:
- Log in to the Vanilla Options testing network and register an account
- Receive a 10,000 USDT option premium
- If you are an API user, please click to view the Vanilla Options API file
Promotion A: Participate in options product testing and win 50 BNB awards.
- All users who try Binance Vanilla Options on the testnet and send interactive feedback via this form will get 1 BNB as a reward after Binance confirms your feedback. A total of 20 BNB is in store for all participants.
- All users who try Binance Vanilla Options on the testnet and send feedback on bugs via this form will get 1 BNB as a reward if the bug feedback was confirmed by Binance. There’sca a total prize pool of up to 30 BNB for all participants. The additional rewards are as follows.
- 20% bonus for two consecutive valid reports
- 50% bonus for three consecutive valid reports
Promotion B: Trade Binance Vanilla Options to Earn up to 150 BNB.
After registration, all users can claim 100,000 USDT from Binance Vanilla Options Testnet for options margin and trade on the BTC/USDT trading pair. All users will be ranked based on the BTCUSDT PNL during this promotion period. The top 50 winners will share a 600 BNB prize pool according to the rewards structure below:
1st Place: 150 BNB
2nd Place: 50 BNB
3rd Place: 40 BNB
4th-10th: equally split a prize pool of 140 BNB
11th-20th: equally split a prize pool of 100 BNB
21th-50th: equally split a prize pool of 120 BNB
Promotion C: Complete Vanilla Options Testnet Survey to Earn BNB Lucky Draw.
All users can submit this Vanilla Options Testnet Survey Form. 20 lucky winners will be randomly selected from all valid questionnaires, and we’re giving 1 BNB per user.
Terms & Conditions:
- Binance Vanilla Option FAQ
- The formula for calculating profits is as such: Profit Calculation = Ending account equity + Unexercised position value – Initial account equity.
- You can trade any options during the competition period with no expiry or time limits. Unexercised options will be counted as account equity.
- Unexercised position value = Options mark price * Position size.
- For Promotion A, bonuses will be distributed based on the order of feedback submission time after confirmation by the options product team.
- For Promotion A, bonuses will be distributed to users if the product feedback is confirmed as practical and useful by the options product team.
- BNB and USDT prices for distribution will be determined at the time of distribution.
- The testing funds are limited for users to test option products only. Deposits and withdrawals will not be supported.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards via the Distribution History page in the Account Center.
- Binance reserves the final interpretation of this public beta activity;
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.