Want to buy crypto but don't know where to buy Ethereum Classic? No worries! Binance offers many options where you can easily buy several cryptocurrencies including Ethereum Classic, with the lowest fees and highest security.
- 1Create a free account on the Binance website or the app.Binance is a centralized exchange where you can buy several cryptocurrencies including Ethereum Classic. Before you can use the Binance platform, you'll need to open an account and verify your identification.
- Register via the Binance App
- Register via the website using your email and mobile number
- 2Choose how you want to buy the Ethereum Classic asset.Click on the "Buy Crypto" link on the top of the Binance website navigation to know about the available options to buy Ethereum Classic in your country.For better coin compatibility, you can consider buying a stablecoin like USDT first, and then use that coin to buy Ethereum Classic.
- A. Credit Card and Debit CardIf you are a new user, this is the easiest option to purchase Ethereum Classic. Binance supports both Visa and MasterCard.
- B. Bank DepositTransfer fiat currency from your bank account to Binance, and then use the amount to buy Ethereum Classic.
- C. Third Party PaymentThere are multiple options for third-party payment channels. Please, visit the Binance FAQ to check which ones are available in your region.
- 3Check the payment details and fees.You have 1 minute to confirm your order at the current price. After 1 minute, your order will be recalculated based on the current market price. You can click Refresh to see the new order amount.
- 4Store or use your Ethereum Classic in Binance.Now that you bought your crypto, you can store it in your personal crypto wallet or simply hold it in your Binance account. You can also trade for other crypto or stake it on Binance Earn for passive income. If you would like to trade your Ethereum Classic to a decentralized exchange you may want to check Trust Wallet which supports millions of assets and blockchains.
Binance: Where The World Trades Ethereum Classic
Binance’s world-class matching engine ensures that your crypto trading experience is quick and reliable.
Trading crypto on Binance is easy and intuitive. You only need a few steps to buy Ethereum Classic.
Secure & Trusted
Millions of global crypto users trust us. Our multi-tier & multi-cluster system architecture and SAFU (Secure Assets Fund for Users) insurance fund protect your account.
Binance is the world’s most liquid cryptocurrency exchange, with the biggest volumes across multiple crypto pairs.
Start buying ETC
If you’re ready to take the next step and want to buy some Ethereum Classic, take the next step with Binance!
Binance News Hub
10 Important Projects And Tokens On The Ethereum Ecosystem
The Ethereum blockchain is adding value to various industries with a myriad of innovative solutions to longstanding challenges.
TikTok Star Khaby Lame & Binance Team Up to Drive Crypto Awareness
TikTok’s top celebrity and comedian, Khaby Lame, has just become Binance’s global brand ambassador! Stay tuned for exclusive NFT collections and quality crypto education.
I Have a Binance Account. What Should I Do Next?
Did you just register your new Binance account and deciding what to do next with it? Read this article to understand the different products you can find on Binance.com. Check out the Binance Academy crypto journey guide at the end of the article
Please also note that data relating to the above-mentioned cryptocurrency presented here (such as its current live price) are based on third party sources. They are presented to you on an “as is” basis and for informational purposes only, without representation or warranty of any kind. Links provided to third-party sites are also not under Binance’s control. Binance is not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of such third-party sites and their contents.