Want to buy crypto but don't know where to buy Chainlink? No worries! Binance offers many options where you can easily buy several cryptocurrencies including Chainlink, with the lowest fees and highest security.
- 1Create a free account on the Binance website or the app.Binance is a centralized exchange where you can buy several cryptocurrencies including Chainlink. Before you can use the Binance platform, you'll need to open an account and verify your identification.
- Register via the Binance App
- Register via the website using your email and mobile number
- 2Choose how you want to buy the Chainlink asset.Click on the "Buy Crypto" link on the top of the Binance website navigation to know about the available options to buy Chainlink in your country.For better coin compatibility, you can consider buying a stablecoin like USDT first, and then use that coin to buy Chainlink.
- A. Credit Card and Debit CardIf you are a new user, this is the easiest option to purchase Chainlink. Binance supports both Visa and MasterCard.
- B. Bank DepositTransfer fiat currency from your bank account to Binance, and then use the amount to buy Chainlink.
- C. Third Party PaymentThere are multiple options for third-party payment channels. Please, visit the Binance FAQ to check which ones are available in your region.
- 3Check the payment details and fees.You have 1 minute to confirm your order at the current price. After 1 minute, your order will be recalculated based on the current market price. You can click Refresh to see the new order amount.
- 4Store or use your Chainlink in Binance.Now that you bought your crypto, you can store it in your personal crypto wallet or simply hold it in your Binance account. You can also trade for other crypto or stake it on Binance Earn for passive income. If you would like to trade your Chainlink to a decentralized exchange you may want to check Trust Wallet which supports millions of assets and blockchains.
Binance: Where The World Trades Chainlink
Binance’s world-class matching engine ensures that your crypto trading experience is quick and reliable.
Trading crypto on Binance is easy and intuitive. You only need a few steps to buy Chainlink.
Secure & Trusted
Millions of global crypto users trust us. Our multi-tier & multi-cluster system architecture and SAFU (Secure Assets Fund for Users) insurance fund protect your account.
Binance is the world’s most liquid cryptocurrency exchange, with the biggest volumes across multiple crypto pairs.
Start buying LINK
If you’re ready to take the next step and want to buy some Chainlink, take the next step with Binance!
Binance News Hub
Introducing BNB Auto-Burn: a new Protocol for the Quarterly BNB Burn
At Binance we are committed to the development of the blockchain ecosystem. Over the past few years, the blockchain ecosystem has evolved in many ways as a result of the community’s feedback. Following in the footsteps of many other community-supported projects, BNB has been on its own evolutionary journey. We’ve been listening closely to the BNB Chain (former BSC) and BNB communities-and we are proud to announce the implementation of a new BNB Auto-Burn procedure effective immediately.
How To Expand Your Trading Opportunities With DeFi Index Futures
DeFi Index Futures allow you to invest a cross section of the DeFi tokens and coins available on Binance. Diversify your futures positions easily without needing to open multiple positions yourself.
What Crypto Should I Buy Aside From Bitcoin in India?
Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency in the world, but there are thousands of other crypto tokens in the market. It pays to know more about the wide world of crypto and which other tokens to buy into. In this article, understand the different categories of cryptocurrencies and how you can use this knowledge to select the altcoins you prefer.
Please also note that data relating to the above-mentioned cryptocurrency presented here (such as its current live price) are based on third party sources. They are presented to you on an “as is” basis and for informational purposes only, without representation or warranty of any kind. Links provided to third-party sites are also not under Binance’s control. Binance is not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of such third-party sites and their contents.