Binance Campus BUIDLers Program
A platform for students across India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh to explore new opportunities, accelerate crypto literacy and develop the tools required to become a leader, innovator and BUIDLer for a decentralized future.
Drive crypto adoption
With this program, we plan to certify interested students and create a sense of pride among them for being aware of core concepts in the field of crypto and blockchain.
Crypto for All
Interested students would get the opportunity to act as leading voices in the field and help spread financial literacy and crypto & blockchain awareness in their respective colleges
Enrich the ecosystem
Establish a vibrant ecosystem for crypto-literate students eager to push the boundaries of blockchain technology and provide them with opportunities to grow and develop in the crypto space.
Specialize in different sub-fields
As the journey of crypto awareness begins, we aim to create further courses based on the interest of students so that they can define their own career paths in this latest trending field.
How Does the Program Work?
Take a sneak peek into the different roles you’ll take on
Step 1 - Submit Your Application
Step 2: Act as Knowledge Ambassadors
Step 3: Organize Events and Activites
Become a Campus BUIDLer
Submit your application by filling in this form. Once our team evaluates your application and ensures you meet the criteria above, we’ll approve your application and send you a notification.
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for bright, energetic and passionate students from business, engineering, finance and design schools across the country who want to explore promising opportunities in the crypto space.
What Are the Expectations from Campus BUIDLers
1. Work as a bridge between Binance and crypto enthusiasts at your campus.
2. Create and share crypto content in the form of videos, blogs, presentations and more.
3. Build awareness around responsible crypto trading techniques and help people take a step towards financial freedom through the use of crypto products and long-term, interest-bearing services.
4. Partner with local communities and hackathons to empower people to BUIDL on Binance Smart Chain.
5. Stay-up-to-date with the latest market trends and seek new opportunities to help Binance grow.
6. Attract insightful engagement across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Telegram and Discord, and increase organic users on the Binance platform.
7. Work with fellow innovators to drive advocacy for crypto and blockchain technology.
What’s in It for the BUIDLers?
Get a chance to earn cash incentives in form of gift cards each month entirely based on your performance throughout the program. Performance will be measured on a leaderboard for all BUIDLers.
Dedicated BUIDLer Support
Collaborate with our elite marketing team, receive operational support to carry out events and get a chance to work on-site with the Binance team. You’ll have a dedicated BUIDLer manager to help you throughout the program.
Binance Gifts & Swag
Get rewarded with special gifts, vouchers, exclusive access to team events, branded merchandise and much more!
Show off your Campus BUIDLer status with an exclusive NFT made just for you. You’ll also get frequent shoutouts in our community and get a chance to feature on our social media handles.
Binance Campus BUIDLer Program - Rewards & Leaderboard
Check out the link to find more details on the Rewards given out till date in the Program.
Additional Information and FAQs
When will the program commence?
October 8, 2021
How long is the program?
The best part of the program is there is no fixed duration or time frame. Just learn, educate and grow as much as you can.
What is the eligibility criteria?
We welcome all students from business, engineering, finance and design schools who are passionate about crypto advocacy and want to explore immense opportunities through this space at an early stage.
Any prerequisites to join the program?
The only prerequisites to join the program include an enthusiasm for learning and growing.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting, the campus BUIDLer sign up form, I am agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below:
1. They should be 18 years old or older.
2. They do not have any authority to incur debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of the company.
3. Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to restrict BUILDers who are inviting fraudulent or bulk-registered accounts.
4. Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this program at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
5. Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to decide the winner of the rewards based on the participants performance throughout the program.
6. Binance BUIDLer is a volunteer position in the entire program and doesn’t signify an employment or engagement contract with Binance in any way.
7. If Binance determines that a BUIDLer conducts any damaging and/or defamatory behavior to Binance (including but not limited to the circumstances listed below), then the BUIDLer’s membership and qualification will be terminated and their commission rate will be reduced to 0%. Binance reserves the right to retrieve all referral commissions that have been distributed to their accounts.
BUIDLer posts false Binance-related information or negative comments about Binance on any social media channels
BUIDLer directs users to claim compensation from Binance
BUIDLer solicits an existing Binance user to create a new account for the purpose of being considered their refere