How To Block A User On Binance P2P
The block feature on Binance P2P can help resolve potential issues regarding unpleasant trading experiences on the platform.
The proper use of the block function on Binance P2P can help facilitate a healthy trading environment, regardless if you’re a new or experienced user.
Binance P2P is a peer-to-peer marketplace where people can trade crypto directly on their own terms. Sellers can set their own prices, while buyers can choose who they want to trade with. Moreover, Binance P2P is a convenient and secure platform that supports 70+ local currencies and over 300 payment methods. While peer-to-peer trading offers more flexibility, transactions don’t always go smoothly, regardless if you’re a new or experienced user.
This article will go over the basic concept of blocking and take you through the steps of how to block someone on the Binance P2P platform.
What Does The Block Function On Binance P2P Do?
The block function on Binance P2P is an effective way for you to filter who you do business with on our platform.
When And Why Should You Block A User?
Our block feature helps Binance P2P users facilitate a healthy trading environment. If you’ve had an unpleasant experience trading with someone, you can block that particular user. Once blocked, they won't be able to trade with you again.
How To Block A User On Binance P2P?
Adding a user to your block list is straightforward – all it takes is four steps.
1. Click on the user’s nickname to be directed to their detailed user information page like order completion rate, feedback, existing ads, etc.
2. Click [Block] on the bottom of the page.
3. A pop-up window with the reason for blocking will appear on the screen. Select the reason of choice. You can also choose the [Other] option and type out your reason for blocking the user.
4. The user has now been blocked and you cannot trade with this user unless you unblock them.
How To Unblock A User on Binance P2P?
If you wish to start trading with a blocked user on Binance P2P again, you will need to unblock them first. There are two methods to unblock a user.
The first way is by following these simple steps:
1. Go to your profile by clicking on the bottom right [Profile] button
2. Click on [Blocked Users]
3. Select the user you want to unblock and click on [Unblock]
4. The user has been unblocked and you can resume trading with them.
Alternatively, a user can also be unblocked using the following steps:
1. If you want to trade with a blocked user, click on [Restricted] button on their ad.
2. A pop up window will appear on the screen indicating that you need to unblock the user to be able to trade with them. Click on [Unblock].
3. The user has been unblocked and you can resume trading with them.
Get Started With Binance P2P
Want to start your peer-to-peer trading journey on Binance P2P? Register for a Binance account or download the Binance app. Once you complete your identity verification, you can start trading with low fees. If you’re an experienced P2P trader looking to get started, apply to become a verified merchant.
For more information on Binance P2P, you can read our helpful resources below:
(Blog) Intro to Peer-to-Peer Trading: What is P2P Trading and How Does a Local Bitcoin Exchange Work?
(Support) How to Buy Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App)?
(Support) How to Sell Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App)?
(Blog) How to Create An Ad To Buy Or Sell Crypto on Binance P2P: Go From $0 to $10,000
(Blog) 5 Tips on How to Pick the Best Offer When You Buy Bitcoin on Binance P2P
(Support) Frequently Asked Questions on Binance P2P Merchant Portal
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.