1. What is the Funding Wallet?
Funding Wallet is your Binance wallet for secure storing fiat and crypto funds, which you can spend with the Binance Card or Binance Pay application. Funding Wallet supports several fiat and cryptocurrencies, full list can be found here. Currencies, which are supported by the Binance Card, are described below.
2. How do I transfer funds to my Funding Wallet?
You may transfer funds from your Spot Wallet to your Funding Wallet by following these steps:
- Log in to your Binance account and navigate to the Funding Wallet.
- Click [Transfer] and you will be able to transfer funds within your daily Funding Wallet Transfer Limits. The transfer will be instant and the funds are available to use immediately.
Currently, the Funding Wallet supports the conversion and spending of BNB, BUSD, BTC, SXP, ETH, EUR, ADA, DOT, FIL, XVS, VAI with your Binance Card.
3. How do I use the cryptocurrencies in my Funding Wallet with Binance Card?
Binance Card enables real-time conversion of cryptocurrency to fiat currency on the Funding Wallet. Only fiat currency can be used on the card itself, and Binance will handle the conversions automatically. EUR can be spent directly from your Funding Wallet.
4. How to top-up my Binance Card manually?
Currently, direct EUR top-up for your Binance Card by third-party payment service providers is not supported. Please do not send EUR directly to your Binance Card using external payment service providers, as the funds will not be credited to your Binance Card balance. Should you have any queries, please contact our customer support team.
5. Can I use my Binance card to accept payments from PayPal?
Unfortunately, this feature is not supported at the moment. Any transfer of funds to your Binance Card from third-parties, such as PayPal, bank accounts, or similar platforms will not go through.
The Binance Card is designed for you to withdraw and spend your assets in your Binance Funding Wallet only. If you try to send funds from third-party platforms like PayPal or bank account, your funds may be returned or locked, and Binance cannot assist you. Please do not send any funds from third-party sources as Binance will not be held responsible for helping you locate those funds. If we are able to accommodate third-party funding sources in the future, we will announce to all Binance Card users.