How to borrow?
1. Click [Finance] - [Crypto Loans]. To start borrowing:
- Select the asset you want to borrow and enter the borrowing amount.
- Choose the collateral asset and enter the collateral amount.
- Choose a loan term.
- After confirming the borrowable amount, collateral, interest, repayment, and more, click [Start Borrowing Now].
2. Confirm all the information on the Order Confirmation pop-up. Read carefully and agree to the Binance Loans Service Agreement and click [Confirm].
How to adjust Loan-To-Value (LTV)?
1. Click [Ongoing Orders] - [Adjust LTV].
2. You can move the LTV bar to adjust LTV, or manually add/remove the collateral amount to do so.
3. Click [Add Collateral] or [Remove Collateral] to confirm the LTV adjustment.
How to repay?
1. Click [Ongoing Orders] - [Repay].
2. You can enter [Repayment Amount] directly or select a repayment ratio.
3. Review the details and click [Confirm repayment].
4. You will see a confirmation message after the repayment has been successfully processed.
How to check my loan orders and history?
1. Click [Orders] - [Loan History].
2. You can click to open the [Loan History] tab to check your:
- Loan Orders
- Repayment History
- LTV Adjustment History
- Liquidation History
- Loan History
If liquidation happens, you will be charged a 2% liquidation fee from the total borrowed amount.