Spot Block Trade
≈ 0.00 undefined
Get started with Algo Orders:
Select from a list of trading pairs available.
Enter the asset amount you would like to buy or sell. You can toggle between the base currency or the alternate currency. The approximate required asset amount and estimated fee amount will be shown.
Select the order execution strategy for your order. There are two types of execution strategies: TWAP (Time-Weighted Average Price) and POV (Percentage of Volume).
For TWAP, input your desired duration. For POV, select your desired Urgency profile target. Please refer to the tooltips and the below FAQ for more detailed instructions.
You may specify an optional limit price for your order.
Place your order. Once your order is successfully placed, the assets required for your order will be reserved for this execution while the order is live.
View the ongoing status of your orders in the Recent Orders section. If required, you may cancel ongoing orders at anytime, and partially filled orders will be booked and settled based on the already executed amounts.
1. Are there any order fees?
2. What are Algo Orders and what are the benefits of using Algo Orders?
3. What are the requirements to use Algo Orders?
4. What are the minimum and maximum sizes supported?
5. What happens if there are insufficient funds in my account?
6. Why did my order expire?
7. I have canceled my order. What will happen to the partially filled order?
8. How does the limit price work?
9. Is there a minimum or maximum limit price?
10. How does settlement work and how long does it take?
11. What trading pairs or assets are supported?
12. Can I trade in fiat currencies?
13. Are Algo Orders included in the Spot trading volume calculation for the VIP Program?
14. What is a TWAP order?
15. What is the minimum and maximum duration for the TWAP order?
I encountered the message "Please increase the time allocated for your TWAP order". What is the minimum time duration for my order?
17. What is a POV order?
18. What Urgency profile should I choose?
19. What legal terms apply to Algo Orders?