Binance Swap Farming is a new product on Binance Earn. You can receive extra BNB rewards when you swap specific token pairs on Swap Farming.
How to participate in Binance Swap Farming?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Trade] - [Swap Farming] .
You can also enter the Binance Swap Farming in the Binance App by clicking [More] - [Trade] - [Swap Farming].
2. Choose the token you want to swap and enter the amount. Confirm the token and the amount. The system will display the market price and automatically calculate the slippage and fee. Click [Swap] to proceed.
How to get Swap Rewards?
Currently, only certain token pairs are eligible for Swap Rewards on Binance Swap Farming. Swap Rewards are transaction fee rebates in BNB.
1. Click [View All] to view all liquid swap pairs that are eligible for up to 50% fee rebate in BNB.
- The Swap Rewards you receive will be calculated based on the swap rate of your order. The transaction fee rebate will be swapped to BNB and credited to your Spot Wallet;
- Make sure you select tokens that are eligible for Swap Rewards before confirming the swap, or you can’t receive the BNB rebates.
2. Check the box next to [Filter all tokens with rewards] and the system will only display tokens that are eligible for Swap Rewards. Choose the token you want to swap and enter the amount.
3. Confirm the token and the amount.
4. The system will display the swap price and automatically calculate the slippage, fee, and estimated Swap Rewards in BNB. Click [Swap] to proceed.
- Price: The estimated price of the swap. Please note that this is not the final price of the swap. You will see the final price after confirming the order.
- Fee: The transaction fee collected by liquidity providers.
- Slippage: The estimated percentage that the ultimate executed price of the swap deviates from the current price due to the trading amount.
- Est. Fee Return: The estimated amount of Swap Rewards you will receive in BNB.
You will see a confirmation after the swap is completed. You can click [View Swap History] to review the order, or click [Back to Swap] to place another order.