Binance is delighted to launch the VIP Invitation Program and VIP Holders Program, extending VIP privileges to all Binance users. New users whose trading volumes on other exchanges are equivalent to the trading volume requirements of the Binance VIP Program will be eligible for the VIP Invitation Program.
VIP Invitation Program：
Activity Period: 2021-12-25 00:00 (UTC) until further notice
New users who provide evidence of their latest 30-day traded volume on other exchanges equivalent to Binance VIP trading volume requirements will be eligible for the VIP Invitation Program, and will receive a VIP+1 upgrade from what their trading volume would normally qualify them for on Binance.com. The VIP level upgrade is valid for two months.
VIP Holders Program:
Activity Period: 2021-12-25 00:00 (UTC) to 2022-03-11 00:00 (UTC). Please refer to the new VIP Holder Program.
All users whose cumulative net deposit amount on Binance.com meets the requirements below, can apply for the VIP Holders Program and enjoy up to VIP 4 level for two months.
Cumulative Net Deposit Volume and the Corresponding VIP Levels
Cumulative Net Deposit Threshold (BUSD)
|VIP Level||Validity Period|
Terms and Conditions:
- All users must complete KYC verification to be eligible.
- Please visit VIP Fee Structure or User Center to check your current VIP level.
- If you are interested in applying for the Programs, or have any further questions, please contact our VIP sales representatives on Binance Institutional page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VIP Invitation Program:
- To qualify, the user’s past 30-day trading volume on other exchanges must be equal to or higher than 1,000,000 BUSD on Spot or 15,000,000 BUSD on Futures. Users will be required to present proof of their trading volume.
- Eligible users will be upgraded by one VIP level higher than from what their equivalent traded volume would normally qualify them for on Binance.com.
- For example, if a user's 30-day futures volume on another exchange is 5,000,000,000 BUSD, which is equivalent to VIP 7 on Binance, the user will receive VIP 8 privileges for the next two months. Or, if the user’s 30-day spot volume is 2,500,000,000 BUSD, which is equivalent to a VIP 8, the user will receive VIP 9 privileges for the next two months.
- Each user may only participate in this program once.
- Learn more about the Binance VIP Invitation Program.
- VIP Holders Program:
- Cumulative Net Deposit = Crypto-Asset Deposit Amount + P2P/Fiat Purchase Amount - Crypto-Asset Withdrawal Amount - P2P/Fiat Selling Amount (All amount will be calculated in BUSD).
- Users can deposit any crypto-asset listed on Binance.com. USD-pegged stablecoins will be calculated at 1:1 ratio with BUSD while other assets will be calculated in BUSD based on the closing price at 23:59:59 (UTC) of the day.
- Qualified users may apply for the Programs by contacting their Key Account Managers or sending an email to email@example.com.
- Users who meet or exceed the cumulative net deposit threshold will receive the corresponding VIP level within three working days after submitting the application.
- After VIP level adjustments, eligible users will be exempted from audit within the first 30 days.
- After the audit-free period, Binance will take daily snapshots at 23:59 (UTC) of users' asset balances. Users will not be able to apply for this program within the next three months if their asset balances fall below the corresponding VIP level’s Cumulative Net Deposit Threshold.
- A qualified user may re-apply for the VIP Holders Program after the two-month validity on the condition that the user’s newly deposited funds meet the corresponding net deposit requirements.
- For example: The user can enjoy VIP1 for two months when reaching the net deposit threshold of 200,000 BUSD equivalent. When the user apply for the second time after the two-month validity, the user’s net deposit amount must be at least 400,000 BUSD equivalent (200,000 BUSD*2) before being granted VIP 1 level for another two months. During the activity period, the user may apply again after each validity period as long as the user’s newly deposited funds meet the corresponding net deposit requirements.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2022-12-07 to highlight the latest updates to the VIP Holder Program. It was previously updated on 2022-07-22 to highlight the new VIP Holder Program launched on 2022-07-21, and update the Activity Period of the original VIP Holders Program. The announcement was updated on 2021-12-24 to further clarify the VIP Holders Program.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.