How to Deposit AUD Using PayID/OSKO on Binance Australia
PayID/OSKO is an instant bank transfer method supported by over 100 Australian banks and financial institutions. PayID/OSKO deposits are free and 24/7.
Please take note: If your bank doesn’t offer PayID/OSKO, we cannot provide PayID/OSKO services, to use these services, please use a bank that has PayID/OSKO enabled.
1. Log into your account on Binance Australia and click [Deposit AUD].
Note: If you have not verified your Binance Australia account, please refer to this guide.
2. Select [AUD Australian Dollar] as your currency and [PayID/OSKO] as your payment method, then click [Continue].
3. Enter the amount of AUD you wish to deposit.
Note: Only your unique PayID is required to make a PayID transfer; there is no description required. If your bank requires a description for the transfer, you may enter any description.
4. Copy your Binance Australia PayID/OSKO address and go to your mobile bank app or internet banking to make a transfer.
5. Open your mobile bank app or internet banking and proceed to ‘Pay someone’ via email address.
(Example shown with Commbank Mobile App)
6. Paste your unique PayID into your mobile bank app or internet banking.
7. Enter the amount of AUD you would like to transfer.
Note: Only the PayID we generated for you (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org) is required to make a PayID transfer; no description is required. If your bank requires a description for the transfer, you may enter any description.
8. Once your transfer has successfully cleared from your bank, your deposit will be reflected in your Fiat Wallet in the Binance App.
Note: Your first PayID transfer may take 24 hours to clear, subject to your bank’s policy. Subsequent transfers are usually instant, but that also depends on your bank's policy.
Tips: Once you have your PayID saved, you can make AUD deposits anytime without having to initiate a new deposit request from your Binance account.