If your account is frozen (or “locked”), you may unlock your account via the website or app.
Please follow the below steps to reactivate your account through app.
- Open the Binance app, enter your account number information and click [Log in]. If you have already enabled any security verification, you may click [Get code] and enter all the required codes.Then click the [Reactive Now] button to start the account reactivation process.
If your account was disabled less than 2 hours ago, you cannot unlock it, please try after 2 hours.
- Please read the reminder carefully and then click on [Reactivate Account] button to proceed further.
- You will need to pass the security verification ：
- Please click on [Get code] and enter all the required codes.
- For account safety reasons, the Phone verification code and email verification code will be valid only for 30 mins. Please check and enter the relevant codes in time.
- After clicking [Submit], please follow the instructions to complete the below verifications:
* Different users will perform different operations based on account status and related information.
Answering Security Questions:
Please read carefully the instructions before clicking on [Start answering questions].
Please choose the type of ID document and scan the document.
Please pay attention to the tips and click on [Begin Verification].
After submission, please read the notice, then click [Got it!] and wait patiently for the result.