How to Generate Transaction History on Binance Australia
If you need to file taxes for your cryptocurrency investments, you can generate an account statement of your Binance account to perform tax calculations.
1. Log in to your Binance Australia account and click [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot].
2. Click [Transaction History].
3. Click [Generate all statements].
4. Select the range, account, and coin you would like to display on the statement, then click [Generate].
Please note as generating records consumes server resources, each user can only generate up to 6 times per month.
5. After the statement is generated, you will receive an SMS or email reminder.
6. Now go to [Transaction History] - [Generate all statements]. Click [Download] next to the statement generated.
Please note that the statement download link will only be stored for 7 days. Please download it as soon as possible.