1) What is the Binance Referral Program?
For every new user successfully referred to Binance, the referrer will receive a commission on fees anytime the new referred user trades on any of Binance’s Spot or Futures markets. This means you can now freely invite users via either a Spot referral link or Futures referral link and receive the commission from both. Please note that the referral commission for the Futures market is limited to one year starting from the time the invitee opens their futures account.
2) Can my invitee use my referral code after their Binance account has been created?
A referral code must be used when first opening a Binance account. Please ensure that you or your invitee inputs the correct referral code. If your invitee forgets to use the referral code when signing up or inputs the wrong referral code, the commission cannot be collected for that user.
3) How can I check my commission history?
You can check your referral commission via commission history on your referral page. Go to your referral page and click “Commission History’. The funds are credited to your account every hour.
You can also click “Export complete history” to download related data.
4) Why haven’t I received the referral commission from my invitees?
Referral commission is calculated in real-time and transferred to the respective Binance accounts every hour. You will only be able to receive referral commissions once your invitee makes a transaction.
For Futures trading, you can only receive referral commission from invitees who are VIP level 0-1, which lasts 12 months from their respective days of registration then expires.
To earn both Spot and Futures commission when referring a friend you will need to ensure you have first opened a Futures account. If you refer a friend using your Spot referral link, but you have not yet opened a Futures account, then you will only earn a commission from their Spot trading fees.
5) How can I check the UID of the invitee that I referred?
There are two ways to check the UID of your invitee.
- Go to your referral page and click “Friends” under “Your Referral Links List”.
- Go to your referral page and click “Friends List”. Data under “Friends List” is updated from 00:00 UTC and refreshed between 03:00-05:00 UTC each day.
6) Can I change my referrer from user A to user B?
No, once the referral relationship has been established it cannot be changed.
7) What’s the difference between referral commission and rebate?
The referral commission rate and the rebate rate are both a part of the base referral bonus. Once the invitee makes a transaction, the inviter will receive a referral commission and the invitee will receive a rebate.
8) When will I receive the referral commission and what’s the settlement token?
All referral commissions (both those received by inviters and those shared with their invited friends) are calculated in real-time and transferred to the respective Binance accounts every hour.
The settlement assets of referral commissions are the same as the commission fee generated by the actual transaction of the invited friend (invitee). If the invitee uses the BNB deduction fee, the settlement assets of referral commissions and referral commissions returned are BNB.
9) When will my referral rate be updated?
Referral rates are calculated at 2:00 AM every day and are updated at 10:00 AM (UTC).
10) How do I access my referral link?
No matter if you are new to crypto trading or a blockchain enthusiast, you can easily get rewarded by simply sharing your referral code to your social network.
- On your Web browser, go to the Binance home page and scroll down to Referral at the bottom of the page.
- On your Binance app, tap Referral and scroll down to your referral link list.
11) How do I create, setup, and manage my Binance “rebate” referral links and dashboard?
1. Enter the URL (www.binance.com) and log in to your account. Go to the user center and click【Referral-earn bonus】.
2. Set friends’ commission rebate rate. The default referral rate is 20%, inviters can choose to share 0%, 5%, or 10% with the friends they invite. Then, inviters can click on【Invite Now】to invite friends to register and trade on Binance via the referral link of referral ID.
3. Once invitees successfully register at Binance and start trading, referral commissions (both those received by inviters and those shared with their invited friends) are calculated in real-time and transferred to the respective Binance accounts every hour. If the inviter’s daily average BNB account balance is 500 BNB or more, the base Spot referral rate will be increased to 40%, and inviters can choose to share 0%, 5%, 10%, 15% or 20% with the friends they invite.
Note: Binance may adjust the proportion of referrals at any point and reserves the right to adjust the rules of the referral program.