How to deposit from Coinjar to Binance
Want to move your assets? Here’s how to transfer cryptocurrency from your Coinjar account to your Binance account.
- Log into your Binance Australia account, hover over ‘Wallet’ and click ‘Fiat & Spot’.
- Use the search bar to find the cryptocurrency you want to transfer to your Binance account and select ‘Deposit’ in the action column.
- Copy the ‘Deposit Address’ and head to Coinjar.
- On the Coinjar dashboard select ‘Payments’
- Select the cryptocurrency you’d like to send making sure it’s the same cryptocurrency you chose above.
- Paste the deposit address (your receiving wallet address from Binance) in the ‘Address’ field and enter the amount of cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw.
- Review the details are correct, then complete the transaction.
Depending on the cryptocurrency you're sending, processing times will vary. However, your crypto will usually be reflected in your Binance wallet shortly after completing the transfer of crypto to Binance.
If you’re still in need of assistance, reach out to us by contacting customer support.