Want to move your assets? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to transfer cryptocurrency from your Coinspot account to your Binance Australia account.
- Select ‘Wallets’ on your Coinspot account dashboard.
- Select the cryptocurrency you wish to send to Binance.
- Navigate to ‘Open Wallet’ on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select ‘Send’ and enter the amount of crypto you wish to send to Binance.
- Log into your Binance account, hover over ‘Wallet’ and select ‘Fiat & Spot’.
- Use the search bar to search for the cryptocurrency you want to receive from your Coinspot account and select ‘Deposit’ in the action column.
- Copy the deposit address and head back to Coinspot.
- Paste the deposit address (your receiving wallet address on Binance) in the ‘Payment Address’ field.
- Enter your 2FA code when prompted and click ‘Send’.
- Finally, check the inbox of your Coinspot registered email for an email confirming the withdrawal. Double-check your details and confirm the transfer!
Depending on the cryptocurrency you're sending, processing times will vary. However, your crypto will usually be reflected in your Binance wallet shortly after completing the transfer of crypto to Binance.
If you’re still in need of assistance, do reach out to us by contacting customer support.