1. Go to Binance.com and click [Register].
2. On the registration page, enter your email address, create a password for your account, and enter the Referral ID (if any). Then, read and agree to the Terms of Service and click [Create Account].
- Your password must be a combination of numbers and letters. It should contain at least 8 characters, one UPPER CASE letter, and one number.
- If you’ve been referred to register on Binance, make sure to fill in the correct Referral ID here.
3. Complete the Security Verification.
4. The system will send a verification code to your email. Please enter the verification code within 30 minutes. If you can’t find the email in your inbox, please check your other mail folders as well, or click [Resend Email] to resend.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully registered on Binance.
6. To enhance your account security, click [Go to Dashboard] to enable two-factor authentication (2FA), including phone verification and Google verification.