- Free. There are no fees for deposits.
- If you do not use BNB (Binance Coin) to pay your trading fees, each trade will carry a standard fee of 0.1%.
- Using BNB for transaction fees applies a discount to your trading fee. By default, if you hold BNB in your account, your trading fees will be automatically subtracted from your BNB balance. (See How to Use BNB to Pay for Fees and Earn 25% Discount)
- Please refer to the Fee Schedule to check your account's Trading Fee Level and other information.
- For Margin trading fees and data, please refer to Margin Data.
- For Futures trading fees and data, please refer to Binance Futures Fee Structure & Fee Calculations.
- Our withdrawal fees are dynamic and automatically adjusted based on the status of the market.
- For current withdrawal fees, please refer to the Fee Schedule.