How to deposit from BTC Markets to Binance
Want to move your assets? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to transfer cryptocurrency from your BTC Markets account to your Binance account.
- Select ‘Balances’ on your BTC Markets account dashboard.
- Hover over ‘Crypto Withdrawals’ located on the bottom right of the screen.
- In the drop-down section, select the cryptocurrency you want to transfer to your Binance wallet.
- Log into your Binance account, hover over ‘Wallet’ and click ‘Fiat & Spot’.
- Use the search bar to find the cryptocurrency you want to transfer to your Binance account and select ‘Deposit’ in the action column.
- Copy the deposit address and head back to BTC Markets.
- Paste the deposit address (your receiving wallet address on Binance) in the ‘Address’ field and enter the amount of cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw.
- Enter your password and click ‘withdraw’.
- Finally, check the inbox of your BTC Markets registered email for an email confirming the withdrawal. Double-check your details and confirm the transfer!
Depending on the cryptocurrency you're sending, processing times will vary. However, your crypto will usually be reflected in your Binance wallet shortly after completing the transfer of crypto to Binance.
If you’re still in need of assistance, reach out to us by contacting customer support.