At Binance, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence.
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following tokens at 2021-09-30 09:00 (UTC):
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: PPT/BTC, SWRV/BNB and SWRV/BUSD.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small assets” in your Funds page.
- Deposits of these tokens after 2021-12-30 0:00 UTC will not be credited to your account.
- Due to low liquidity, Binance is NOT able to help users swap the coins/tokens for BUSD. Please withdraw the coins/tokens from Binance before the withdrawal closes. Withdrawals of these coins/tokens from Binance have been extended until 2022-03-31 at 00:00 AM (UTC).
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2022-01-14 to update the withdrawal time provided for delisted tokens and that Binance is NOT able to help users swap the coins/tokens for BUSD. Please refer to this announcement for more info: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/4aee48a0aced4fe3a49c71d876cc1725
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.