Binance has completed the 16th round of APENFT (NFT) airdrop to TRON (TRX), BitTorrent OLD (BTTOLD), BitTorrent (BTTC), JUST (JST), and WINkLink (WIN) holders. Users can confirm the receipt of these tokens via the Distribution page under Transaction History.
- In order to be eligible to receive the NFT airdrop, at the snapshot time, each user needs to have a minimum holding of (including those in pending trade orders):
- 100 TRX, or
- 2,000 BTTOLD, or
- 2,000,000 BTTC, or
- 100 JST, or
- 15,000 WIN
- Snapshot for the 16th round of APENFT (NFT) airdrop was taken at the TRON block height of 44,077,377 (2022-09-10 at 12:00 UTC).
- Please ensure that you have NOT selected “Hide Small Balances” to view your NFT token balance in the “Fiat and Spot” Wallet.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information, please refer to the original announcements:
- Binance Will Support the APENFT (NFT) Airdrop Program for TRON (TRX), BitTorrent (BTT) and JUST (JST) Holders
- Important Updates to the APENFT (NFT) Airdrop Program
- Important Updates to the APENFT (NFT) Airdrop Program (2022-02-10)
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.