Binance API Key System will perform a scheduled system upgrade at 2023-02-09 00:00 (UTC). The upgrade will take approximately four hours. Existing API Keys will function normally during the upgrade.
Please note that this system upgrade is the first part of a three-phase enhancement plan for Binance API Key System, and the key upgrades in each phase are as follows:
- Phase 1 (i.e., at 2023-02-09 00:00 UTC)
- Increased reliability/redundancy of the API Key System.
- Performance improvement for API Key creation, modification, and deletion.
- Phase 2 (Future live upgrade)
- Performance improvement for API Key usage of all API Key types.
- Phase 3 (Future live upgrade)
- Further performance improvement for asymmetrical API Keys (e.g., RSA API Keys).
- Creation and modification of permissions, and deletion of API Keys will be suspended during Phase 1 of the upgrade.
- No API Key services will be impacted during the Phase 2 or 3 upgrades.
- The duration of the system upgrade is based on our best estimates and may vary.
- All impacted functions will resume once the system upgrade is complete. There will be no further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2023-02-08 to update the three-phase enhancement plan for Binance API Key System.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel the products referred to in this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.