To celebrate the listing of the BSC project BakeryToken (BAKE) in Binance’s Innovation Zone, Binance and the BakeryToken (BAKE) team are launching a community feedback event with $80,000 to be Won.
Competition period: 2020/09/28 00:00 AM - 2020/10/05 00:00AM（UTC）
Promotion A: Deposit BAKE - get $10 in BAKE tokens
All users that have a net deposit (Deposit minus Withdrawal) of 3,000 BAKE tokens or more to their Binance account from a non-Binance external source will each win a reward of $10 in BAKE tokens. Total bonus pool of $20,000 will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 2,000 users that meet requirements, ordered by the time that requirement was met.
Promotion B: Trade BAKE and Win up to 15,000 USD in BAKE Tokens
Users will be ranked based on the total BAKE trading volume traded on their Binance account (including both buys and sells) across all BAKE spot trading pairs during the competition period.
The reward structure is as follows:
- 1st place: 15,000 USD in BAKE tokens
- 2nd place:10,000 USD in BAKE tokens
- 3rd place: 5,000 USD in BAKE tokens
- 4th-10th place: split 20,000 USD in BAKE tokens equally
Promotion C: Trade BAKE to win from Lucky Draw for $ 100 USD in BAKE Tokens
All users with a total trading volume (including both buys and sells) of 10,000 BAKE or more during the competition period will qualify for lucky draw, where 100 lucky winners will be randomly drawn to each win 100 USD in BAKE tokens.
- The lucky draw rules are as follows.
- We will take the final 8 numeric digits of the last Binance chain hash value at 2020/10/05 00:00 AM (UTC) as the winning number.
- We will then use this winning number to match User IDs from the first digit onward. The 100 lucky winners whose IDs have the most consecutive identical digits will win the lucky draw.
- If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, we will then further select winners based on their User IDs in ascending order (The earlier the registration time, the lower the UID number).
- For example:
- Assume that the last Binance Chain block hash value before 2020/10/05 00:00 AM (UTC) is: 3E53A755905113FD1738F0A585D65CE4AC942AAF214625512E30A07FBBA5DFA5
- Removing the letters from the hash value gives us a string of numbers: 3537559011317380585654942214625512300755
- The winning number is 12300755.
- Comparing the last 8 digits of all User IDs, if it matches the last 8 digits of the winning number 12300755, the user will be a winner.
- If the first digit does not match, the last 7 digits of the User IDs are compared. If they match the last 7 digits of the hash value 2300755 exactly, the user will be a winner.
- If the first 2 digits do not match, the last 6 digits of the User IDs are compared. If they match the last 6 digits of the hash value 300755 exactly, the user will be a winner
Terms & Conditions:
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Trading pairs include BAKE/BNB.
- Participants that win rewards in Promotion Bwill not be eligible to receive rewards from Promotion C.
- Binance will use the average USD closing price of BAKE on CoinMarketCap during the competition period as the exchange rate used for distribution.
- Sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards via the Distribution History page in the Account Center.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- BAKE are relatively new tokens that pose higher than normal risk, and as such will likely be subject to high price volatility. Please ensure that you exercise sufficient risk management, that you have done your own research in regards to BAKE’s fundamentals and fully understand the project before opting to trade.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.