Binance will support the Blox (CDT) rebrand to ssv.network (SSV) & 100:1 redenomination plan. Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- Deposit and withdrawal of CDT (ERC20) will be suspended at 2021-10-18 02:00 (UTC). Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your CDT deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. If deposited after this time, the tokens will not be credited to your account.
- Binance will delist all existing CDT spot trading pairs (CDT/BTC and CDT/ETH) at 2021-10-18 04:00 (UTC) and pending trade orders will be cancelled.
- Binance will recover all CDT balances and begin the distribution of SSV to all eligible users at a ratio of 100 CDT = 1 SSV.
- After the token migration, the CDT tokens will be renamed as SSV, and the SSV tokens will come with a new logo.
- Trading will then open for SSV/BTC and SSV/ETH spot trading pairs at 2021-10-22 04:00 (UTC).
- Binance will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of SSV will open.
- Thereafter, users will be able to use the convert function to swap their CDT (ERC20) for SSV (ERC20) tokens.
- SSV (ERC20) contract address: 0x9D65fF81a3c488d585bBfb0Bfe3c7707c7917f54
For further information, please refer to the following: SSV Token Upgrade is Here
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.