This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Updates to Scheduled Changes for the User Data Stream Websocket
Based on community feedback, the original schedule to remove the OutboundAccountInfo message from the User Data Stream at 2020/09/09 0:00 AM (UTC) will be delayed to 2021/01/01 00:00 AM (UTC). Multiple architecture upgrades were completed to provide API users with additional time for the transition above.
- We strongly urge users to switch to using “outboundAccountPosition” from the User Data Stream instead of using “outboundAccountInfo”, for future compatibility.
- “outboundAccountInfo” has been changed; it now only pushes non-zero balances and balances that were just updated to zero.
- Updates to the User Data Stream Websocket Payloads (Original Announcement)
- API Changelog (2020-09-09)
- User Data Stream Documentation
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on