Binance Adds Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) Fiat Gateway
Binance is pleased to offer deposits and withdrawals of Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) as part of Binance’s mission to increase the adoption and mainstream accessibility of crypto. Users will now be able to deposit and withdraw UAH to and from their Binance wallet using their Mastercard and Visa cards.
To access this service, users can click on “Wallet” → “Spot Wallet” and find “UAH”. Then click on “Deposit” or “Withdraw” and choose “Card Payment (VISA/MC)”. Please check out the detailed FAQ, recommended limits and step-by-step guide.
After UAH is deposited into a user’s Binance wallet, users will also be able to buy BTC or USDT directly with the help of BTC/UAH and USDT/UAH trading pairs as per announcement here.
- Low Deposit and Withdrawal Fees: Depositing UAH to Binance using “Card Payment” is charged with only 1% fee.
- Fast: Each transaction will be processed within a seconds.
- UAH Wallet: Binance users are now able to buy and sell BTC and USDT directly with UAH using Binance UAH wallet.
- Easy Access: Users can deposit and withdraw using bank cards in several clicks.
- UAH is fiat currency and does not represent any other digital currencies.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on