This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Binance Futures Will Launch Coin-Margined EGLDUSD 50X Perpetual Contracts and USDT-Margined BNT, UNFI 50X Perpetual Contracts
Binance Futures will launch coin-margined EGLDUSD Perpetual Contracts with Up to 50X Leverage and USDT-Margined BNT, UNFI Perpetual Contracts with Up to 50X Leverage with trading open scheduled as below:
- Coin-Margined EGLDUSD 50X Perpetual Contracts at 2020/12/21 7:00 AM (UTC)
- USDT-Margined BNT 50X Perpetual Contracts at 2020/12/22 7:00 AM (UTC)
- USDT-Margined UNFI 50X Perpetual Contracts at 2020/12/23 7:00 AM (UTC)
- The EGLDUSD Coin-margined perpetual contract is a futures contract that uses EGLD as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-50X leverage.
- The BNTUSDT, UNFIUSDT perpetual contracts are USDT-margined futures contracts that use USDT as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-50x leverage.
- Trading Rules of Coin-Margined Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of Coin-Margined Futures Contracts
- Trading Rules of USDT Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT Futures Contracts
- Price Index
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on