This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Binance Will Support the Spartan Protocol (SPARTA) Contract Swap
Binance will support the Spartan Protocol (SPARTA) contract swap plan, with the following timeline:
- On 2021-06-22 (UTC) , Binance will convert all SPARTA v1 holdings to SPARTA v2 tokens for all eligible SPARTA v1 token holders at the ratio of 1:1.
- Once the smart contract swap/upgrade is completed, we will notify users of the completion in a further announcement.
- Following which, we will cease support of the Spartan Protocol v1 (SPARTAOLD) and only support the Spartan Protocol v2 tokens (SPARTA).
- With the SPARTA token, any wallet, user or contract performing a standard transfer of SPARTA tokens will have a small portion of that transfer burnt out of the supply along the way.
- Spartan Protocol v2 tokens (SPARTA) smart contract address: 0x3910db0600ea925f63c36ddb1351ab6e2c6eb102
- Deposits and withdrawals for SPARTA v1 have been suspended.
For further information, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.