This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Binance Loans Adds Collateral Assets KSM, MANA & SAND, Launches Stablecoins Promotion!
Binance has added KSM, MANA and SAND as collateral assets on the Binance Loans platform.
- Users can enjoy a discounted daily interest rate of 0.04% when borrowing BUSD on the Binance Loans platform using collaterals other than CAKE, CTSI, KSM or MDX.
- The daily interest rate goes as low as 0% when borrowing BUSD with CAKE as collateral
- The daily interest rate goes as low as 0.0013% when borrowing BUSD with CTSI as collateral
- The daily interest rate goes as low as 0.0258% when borrowing BUSD with KSM as collateral
- The daily interest rate goes as low as 0.0037% when borrowing BUSD with MDX as collateral
- Users can enjoy a discounted daily interest rate of 0.06% when borrowing USDT on the Binance Loans platform.
Binance Loans provides a large range of options for supported crypto assets, interest rates, collateral assets, and maximum loanable limits based on market conditions and internal risk management.
Visit the Loan Data page for further details.
If you’re not yet familiar with Binance Loans, here are some useful resources for you to get started:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.