This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Liquid Swap Trading Competition “DeFi Season” - Win a Share of 30,000 BUSD
To thank our users for their continuing support, we are organizing a Liquid Swap Trading Competition “DeFi Season” on Binance Liquid Swap.
Competition Period: 2021-04-30 0:00 AM (UTC) - 2021-05-07 0:00 AM (UTC)
Eligible Liquidity Pools:
During the competition period, all users who trade in the eligible Liquidity Pools on Binance Liquid Swap will be ranked by their trading volume, excluding any wash trades. The top 10 users will share a 30,000 BUSD prize pool.
|User Rank||BUSD rewards|
Guides and Related Materials:
- How to Farm Yields in Liquid Swap
- About Binance Liquid Swap
- Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement
- How to use Binance Liquid Swap - Liquidity
- How to use Binance Liquid Swap - Swap
- How to check share and history of Binance Liquid Swap
- For users who are interested to participate in Binance Liquid Swap, please refer to the FAQ and the API Docs.
- Only swap volume counts towards the final ranking, excluding all wash trades.
- Sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master account's standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this competition.
- During the competition, the trading volume of each currency in any liquidity pool is denominated in BUSD and will be calculated based on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
- Rewards will be distributed in the form of a Binance Cash Voucher within two weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- How to Redeem a Cash Voucher.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.