Binance will support the Spark (SPARK) Airdrop Program for XRP (XRP) holders. The airdrop snapshot will take place at the first validated XRP ledger index number with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2020/12/12 00:00 AM (UTC).
- XRP deposits and withdrawals will be suspended starting from 2020/12/11 10:00 PM (UTC).
- We will then take a snapshot of all XRP tokens held by Binance users at the time of the above ledger index number.
- Deposits and withdrawals will be reopened after the snapshot is complete.
- Please note that trading of XRP will not be affected during the airdrop.
The airdropped SPARK amount for each user holding XRP will be calculated based on the formula as follows:
User A = Amount of XRP held by User A at the time of snapshot / Total XRP held by Binance at the time of snapshot * Total SPARK received by Binance for the airdrop
- XRP tokens that are pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your XRP balance. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- XRP balances under 10 XRP (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- The snapshot will include XRP balances in spot wallets, savings accounts and coin-margined futures wallets, but excludes margin accounts and crypto loans.
- For the trading and listing of SPARK on Binance, SPARK will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of SPARK. The default position we have is no listing.
- Binance will distribute SPARK tokens after the project has completed the SPARK token distribution to XRP holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution is completed.
For further information on how SPARK will be distributed to XRP holders, please refer to: Claiming Spark FAQ's, Further Information on The Spark Token Distribution.
Thanks for your support!