📖 Win a Messari Pro annual subscription
We sat down with Messari Analyst Tom Dunleavy and asked him your burning questions, including:
What cryptocurrency are institutions purchasing right now?
What effect will regulation have on the market?
When are traditional games going to enter the space?
To celebrate, we are giving away 10 x Messari Pro annual subscriptions to one user every day for the next 10 days who successfully open an account in the name of an entity (Pty Ltd, SMSF, Family Trust etc).
You’ll be winning access to Messari Pro research to help you gain insights into the crypto market! You will get daily insights covering the top sectors in crypto including DeFi, smart contracts, Web3, NFTs, and more.
What do users need to do?
Open a Binance entity account
Complete full identification onboarding (access a step-by-step guide here)
From 9am AEDT every weekday starting Monday the 24th of October to 7 November 2022 be the first corporate account to complete steps 1 and 2!
We will email the lucky winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!
Make sure you read the full terms & conditions.
Terms and conditions for the Challenge Promotions in Australia
Instructions: Open an entity (corporate) account with Binance Australia.
Challenge Period: 24 October 2022 - 7th November 2022
Entry Method: Open an entity (corporate) account with Binance Australia between the challenge period.
Notification method: Email to your registered email address.
Winner Selection: First account to be fully onboarded (passing both crypto + fiat Know Your Client requirements). If no corporate accounts are successfully onboarded during any day of the Challenge Period, we may rollover the prize to the following day. For example, if no prize is awarded on Day 1 of the Challenge Period, we may award two prizes on Day 2 of the Challenge Period...
By entering or participating in the relevant prize promotion (the “Challenge”), each entrant or participant (“Entrant”) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and the decisions nvestbyBit Pty Ltd (“Binance”), which are final and binding in all respects.
1. Eligibility: Unless otherwise specified, all prize promotions are open only to persons who (i) are resident in a country or territory where the Challenge is available, as determined by Binance in its sole and absolute discretion, (ii) are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, and (iii) meet all other entry criteria specified in the announcements, promotional materials or other communications made available to Entrants in respect of the Challenge (the “Challenge Materials'').
Employees, officers and representatives, and the immediate family members of such employees, officers and representatives (i.e., parent, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Binance or its affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfilment of the Challenge (collectively, the “Challenge Entities”) are not eligible to enter. For clarity, only verified Binance.com/en-au account holders who additionally meet all eligibility criteria for the Challenge can participate.
2. How To Enter: The Challenge will begin and end at the times specified by Binance (the “Challenge Period”). Entry methods for the Challenge will be specified in the Challenge Materials and all entries must be received during the Challenge Period. Binance’s relevant computer is the official timekeeping device for entry in the Challenge. Normal time rates, if any, charged by the Entrants’ internet service or mobile provider will apply.
Entrants may enter by following the instructions set out in the Challenge Materials.
When submitting an entry, Entrant is required to provide complete and truthful information. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions may be disqualified from the Challenge at Binance’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by persons who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. The use of any scripts, computer programs, robotic repetitive, macro, automatic, programmed or similar automated entry methods or agents to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or that person’s agents. Binance will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. All entries submitted in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and not disqualified or void are considered “Eligible Entries”. All entries are the property of Binance.
By entering the Challenge, the Entrant: (i) agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and that decisions make by Binance with respect to these Terms & Conditions are final and binding in all respects; (ii) acknowledges compliance with these Terms and Conditions; and (iii) agrees to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Winning the Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Prize: Challenge prizes will be as specified by Binance (the “Prize”). From time to time during the Challenge Period, Binance may, in its sole discretion, award bonus Prizes to Entrants.
If for any reason the Prizes, or any part of a Prize, is unavailable or a Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Binance reserves the right to modify the Challenge in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of a prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as determined by Binance in its sole discretion. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the Winner (as defined below). Binance and the Challenge Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilise a Prize. In the event a potential Winner cannot accept the Prize, such Prize will be cancelled. The Prizes are provided “as is”. Entrants acknowledge that Binance and the Challenge Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. Any prizes pictured in advertising and other Challenge Materials are for illustrative purposes only.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner or winners (each a “Winner”) of the Challenge will be determined according to the method specified by Binance at Binance’s sole and exclusive discretion.
Where such an element exists in the Challenge, Binance’s appointed judges (“Judges”) will select the winner of the Prize by applying the judging criteria as specified by Binance (collectively, “Criteria”). The Winner will be selected based on the Criteria. The decisions of the Judges will be final on all matters relating to the judging.
The Winner will be notified within such period specified by Binance (in the Challenge Materials or otherwise) following the earlier of the selection of the Winner and the end of the Challenge Period by in-app notification, by email (at the email address provided with the entry), by phone (at the phone number provided with the entry), or such other method specified by Binance, and will be required to confirm his/her email address and/or phone number.
If the Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted and/or fails to respond to confirm his/her email address within 5 business days from when the initial notification email is sent, the Winner forfeits the Prize.
By entering the Challenge, Entrant agrees that Binance and the Challenge Entities reserve the right to make a public announcement, announcing the Winner on either the Binance website, through the Binance app, or in any manner (including, without limitation, social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter)), which they deem appropriate.
5. Winner Verification: The Winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s licence, passport or similar government-issued identification within the period specified by Binance after being notified of being a potential Winner.
The Winner is not official and shall not be confirmed as the Winner until he/she has completed, signed and returned documentation required by Binance. Forms must be received within the period specified by Binance after notification of winning. If the Winner does not complete all forms necessary within the time given and/or in the event of non-compliance by the Winner, such Winner shall be disqualified and shall forfeit the Prize and all privileges that may otherwise be due to a Winner shall be terminated.
Provided that the Winner is in compliance with the Terms and Conditions and after having successfully proven eligibility, the Winner will be officially confirmed as the Winner. Binance expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason it deems necessary.
6. Liability Release: THE PRIZE IS OFFERED AND PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE BY BINANCE OR ANY CHALLENGE ENTITY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL BINANCE OR ANY CHALLENGE ENTITY BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CHALLENGE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT BINANCE AND/OR ANY CHALLENGE ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
Binance and the Challenge Entities assume no responsibility for, and will disqualify entries that, are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorised, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not delivered, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Challenge, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Challenge, or other errors appearing within the Terms and Conditions or in the Challenge related advertisements. Binance and the Challenge Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Challenge, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winner, in the announcement of the Prize and Winner, the delivery of the Prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on any website including binance.com, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation in, or uploading any materials or downloading any materials related to, the Challenge.
Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person it suspects or finds (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behaviour that will bring such Winner, Binance or the Challenge Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Challenge; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Grant of Rights. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Challenge and/or winning the Prize, Entrant irrevocably consents to the use of his or her name, image, photograph, likeness, biographical information, entry, statements attributed to Entrant (if true) and any video footage related to the Prize, for Binance’s and all Challenge Entities’ advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes in all media now or hereafter known, worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation and additionally consents to Binance or the Challenge Entities putting his or her name on a winner’s list. Please note that Binance may not acknowledge or return any entries.
8. Risk reminder. Entrants confirm that they understand the risks involved in the trading or holding of digital assets (digital currencies, their derivatives or other types of digitalized assets with a certain value) and are recommended to exercise prudence and trade responsibly within their own capabilities. Binance does not take responsibility for any trading behaviours resulting in direct or indirect losses.
9. General Terms. Binance and the Challenge Entities (i) reserve the right to cancel the Challenge at any time (including during the Challange Period) or to amend the terms of the Challenge for any reason, or no reason whatsoever, and (ii) are not responsible if the Challenge cannot take place, or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Binance or the Challenge Entities.
If, for any reason the Challenge is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Binance or the Challenge Entities, which, in Binance’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Challenge, Binance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Challenge or any part of the Challenge. If the Challenge or any part of the Challenge is terminated or modified prior to the closing of the Challenge Period, notice will be given on binance.com/en-au or by such other methods as Binance or the Challenge Entities may determine. Binance and the Challenge Entities reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time during the Challenge Period.
11. Governing Law: These terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Victoria, and the Courts entitled to hear appeals from those Courts.