Binance Australia: 12 Day Advent Calendar - Up to $10,000 AUD worth of prizes to be won!
Our 12 Day Advent Calendar giveaway has now concluded. Thank you for participating and supporting Binance Australia!
Grand Draw winners will be announced on 31 Dec 2020 on our official social pages.
To celebrate the upcoming festive season, Binance Australia is giving away up to $10,000 AUD worth of prizes in our 12 Day Advent Calendar giveaway!
Activity Period: 14/12/2020 10:00 AM - 25/12/2020 23:59 PM (AEDT)
How to score prizes:
Be prepared to be lavished with exciting prizes this Christmas! Daily challenges will also be announced on our official Twitter, Facebook and Instagram every day at 10:00 AM (AEDT) during the activity period.
*Limited to only one entry per daily challenge. Participants can enter more than one daily challenge (12 total). To be eligible, participants must have completed one or more daily challenges during the activity period. Participants must be an Australian resident with a verified Binance account. Grand Draw activity is not valid to residents of SA , NT and ACT. Binance Australia reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion. Extended event terms will be provided at the start of the activity period.
Double your chance of winning an iPhone 12 Pro or iPad Air in our grand draw when you Retweet our twitter announcement and tag 2 friends!
Here's a sneak peek of the prizes up for grabs:
Remember to check back here every day starting from 14 Dec 2020 10:00 AM (AEDT) for daily challenges. Complete all 12 daily challenges to be in the running for an iPhone 12 Pro!
Keep up to date with the latest promotions and events on Binance Australia!
Join the Australian Binance community on Telegram here.
Follow our socials for the latest updates!
Terms and Conditions - Binance Australia Christmas Giveaway Promotion
1. The Promoter is Binance Australia.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
4. The competition commences on 14 December 2020 at 12:01 AM and concludes on 25 December 2020 at 23:59 PM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
5. The time of entry will be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
6. Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 at the date of entry.
7. Entry is not permitted to employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
How to Enter
9. The Promotion consists of twelve (12) sub-competitions that require the entrant to perform an action (“Activity”). One (1) Activity will be announced per day across the Promotion.
10. Entrants may enter each sub-competition by completing the specified Activity. The Activity will be clearly specified on an announcement channel, which may be, but is not limited to, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, email, mobile push notifications, or on the Binance Australia blog.
11. Entrants may only submit one (1) entry per sub-competition.
12. Entry into one sub-competition does not entitle the entrant to be automatically entered into every sub-competition.
13. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
15. The total prize pool is valued at approximately AUD 9,870.
16. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
17. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other form other than the form in which it is given.
Draw and Notification of Winners
18. The winner(s) of each sub-competition will be determined at random using third-party randomising software.
19. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and binding and no correspondence regarding the result of the Promotion will be entered into.
20. Unless advertised differently, the winner(s) of each sub-competition will be notified via private message through the social media platform on which the sub-competition was announced or contacted by email.
21. Entry to each sub-competition will close according to the date specified in the announcement of each sub-competition.
22. The winner(s) of each sub-competition will be drawn on the date specified in the announcement of each sub-competition and in accordance with the number of winners specified in the announcement of each sub-competition.
23. If a winner of a sub-competition does not claim their prize by responding with the requested information within three (3) days of the draw of that sub-competition, the Promoter reserves the right to determine a replacement winner using randomising software from the remaining eligible entrants.
24. The winner(s) must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize requirements.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, cancel or suspend a sub-competition or the Promotion, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or any other part of the Promotion.
26. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting the Promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
30. The Promoter may use the information collected from the entrant through the Promotion to communicate promotional and marketing material. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for these purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter by submitting a Support Request.