Προς το παρόν, αυτό το άρθρο δεν υποστηρίζεται στη γλώσσα σας. Προτείνεται η αυτόματη μετάφραση για τα Αγγλικά.
How to Use Binance Support
You can search for solutions or contact the CS team easily from Binance Chat. The advanced AI bot will suggest solutions based on the details you provide. In addition, you can browse through the comprehensive list of FAQ articles on the Support Center to find more information about Binance services and offerings.
Let’s see how to use Binance Support on the Binance website.
1. Log in to your Binance account and click the [Support] icon at the bottom right.
If you are using the Binance App, tap the [Support] icon on the homepage.
2. You will see a list of common issues and their solutions, self-service links, and FAQ topics.
3. You can browse through the list of common issues suggested by the system. Click the [Refresh] icon to view more suggested questions and solutions.
4. Once you find a question that matches your inquiry, click on it and the AI bot will provide a solution.
5. If it couldn’t answer your question, click [Unresolved] and you will see more relevant questions. Click on the one that suits you.
If you still cannot find the answer, click [Not relevant]. You can choose to view more suggestions or connect with a CS agent.
6. You will be connected with a CS agent. Please state your question as detailed as possible and provide the relevant supporting documents, e.g., screenshots, so that the agent can better assist you and handle your question.
- You may leave the chat window anytime after submitting your question. You will be notified once a CS agent is assigned to your case.
- Please reply to the thread within 24 hours to keep your conversation open. If you respond within 24 hours, you can maintain your queue position.
- If the CS agent cannot resolve your issue or if the conversation is marked as “Solved”, you may reply to the thread to submit your question again.
Due to the large number of inquiries we receive every day, the CS team will try to address your issues as soon as possible and may not be able to reply to you in your preferred language.
You can select your preferred language before entering the chat. Click on the language icon on the top right. Once connected to a CS agent, you won’t be able to change the language.
If Binance Chat doesn’t support your local language, please submit your question in English and use online translating tools to translate the reply into your preferred language.