Binance Futures will launch the USDⓈ-M ID perpetual contract at 2023-03-23 14:30 (UTC) with up to 20x leverage.
More details on the IDUSDT Perpetual Contract can be found in the table below:
USDⓈ-M Perpetual Contract
2023-03-23 14:30 (UTC)
Capped Funding Rate
Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the specifications of the contracts from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade the IDUSDT Perpetual Contract across multiple margin assets, subject to the applicable haircuts. For example, when the Multi-Asset Mode is activated, users can use BTC as margin when trading the IDUSDT Perpetual Contract.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
- Trading Rules of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Structure
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Mark Price and Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2023-03-23 to change the launch time of the USDⓈ-M ID perpetual contract from 2023-03-24 14:30 (UTC) to 2023-03-23 14:30 (UTC).
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.