USDⓈ-M Perpetual Contract
Within about 15 minutes after ARB spot trading opens on Binance (ARB spot trading tentatively set to open at 2023-03-23 17:00 UTC)
Capped Funding Rate
Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the specifications of the contracts from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade the ARBUSDT Perpetual Contract across multiple margin assets, subject to the applicable haircuts. For example, when the Multi-Asset Mode is activated, users can use BTC as margin when trading the ARBUSDT Perpetual Contract.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
- Trading Rules of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Structure
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Mark Price and Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode