Προς το παρόν, αυτό το άρθρο δεν υποστηρίζεται στη γλώσσα σας. Προτείνεται η αυτόματη μετάφραση για τα Αγγλικά.
Binance Futures Will Launch Multiple BUSD-Margined Perpetual Contracts with Up to 20X Leverage
Binance Futures will launch multiple BUSD-margined perpetual contracts with up to 20x leverage according to the table below:
BUSD-Margined Perpetual Contracts
2022-05-24 03:30 AM (UTC)
2022-05-24 04:00 AM (UTC)
2022-05-25 03:30 AM (UTC)
2022-05-26 03:30 AM (UTC)
2022-05-26 04:00 AM (UTC)
- GALBUSD, FTMBUSD, DODOBUSD, GALABUSD and TRXBUSD perpetual contracts are BUSD-margined futures contracts that use BUSD as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-20x leverage.
- The Multi-Asset mode allows users to trade USDⓈ-M perpetual contracts across multiple margin assets. Users can use USDT as margin when trading BUSD-margined perpetual contracts.
- Trading Rules of BUSD Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of BUSD Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movements. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures. To learn more about how to protect yourself, visit our Responsible Trading resource page.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.