Προς το παρόν, αυτό το άρθρο δεν υποστηρίζεται στη γλώσσα σας. Προτείνεται η αυτόματη μετάφραση για τα Αγγλικά.
Binance P2P: Zero Maker Fees for Verified Merchants in Selected LATAM Markets
This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your country.
Binance P2P is launching a promotion for all P2P verified merchants in selected Latin American markets!
Activity Period: 2022-08-08 15:00 (UTC) to 2022-08-22 04:00 (UTC)
During the activity period, all P2P verified merchants who complete KYC in Latin America countries and post new advertisements traded with the following local fiat currencies, will enjoy zero maker fees for each successful trade in all pairs available in those markets.
- BRL, COP, DOP, GTQ, HNL, MXN, NIO, PAB, PEN, PYG and UYU
P2P verified merchants can visit this page to check the effective fee rates for each asset during the activity period.
Get started now:
- Introduction to P2P Trading
- How to Buy Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Sell Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Post Trade Advertisements on Binance P2P (App/Web)
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is only available to P2P verified merchants who complete KYC in Latin America countries and publish new listings traded with the following local fiat currencies in Latin America: BRL, COP, DOP, GTQ, HNL, MXN, NIO, PAB, PEN, PYG, and UYU.
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker”. These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to "make the market", and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.
- The new fee rates are only applicable to new ads against BRL, COP, DOP, GTQ, HNL, MXN, NIO, PAB, PEN, PYG, and UYU created during the activity period. To enjoy new fee rates on applicable ads, participants should close all current ads and create new ones.
- Users who become a verified P2P merchant during the activity period will be eligible for this activity only when they post new advertisements traded with BRL, COP, DOP, GTQ, HNL, MXN, NIO, PAB, PEN, PYG, and UYU.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at its sole discretion.
Note: The announcement was last updated on 2022-08-07 to amend the dates of this promotion. The announcement was updated on 2022-08-05 to clarify on the eligible local currencies for this promotion.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.