Binance Will Support Troy (TROY) Staking
Binance will be adding support for Troy (TROY) staking starting from 2020/03/04 and will distribute TROY staking rewards as detailed below:
Monthly TROY Staking Airdrop Program
- Starting from 2020/03/04 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user TROY balances.
- TROY Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
TROY generated by each user = Total TROY staking rewards received by Binance * User TROY holdings ratio.
- User TROY holdings ratio = Average user TROY holdings / Average total TROY staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 250 TROY in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of TROY staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/03/31, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- TROY rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
Move your coins to Binance from anywhere and enjoy hassle-free staking rewards. Other rewarded coins supported by Binance can be found on the Staking Home Page here.
Thank you for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on